Make like Beyoncé: Top 10 jet set yachts still available this summer
Rather than buying, multi-millionaire celebrities like Beyoncé and Jay-Z are choosing to charter luxury yachts this summer. Fancy a taste of the high life? These are the top 10 most expensive yachts (with and without a captain) still available this summer on peer-to-peer yacht charter website Click&Boat.
1. A 90-metre long Cassens Werft boat with own gym and hover board, from £102,948 per day. With capacity for 36 guests in total, the Cassens Werft listed on Click&Boat’s website is the most expensive offering.
2. 12-person luxury yacht in Greece, from £88,879 per day. M/Y Benetti 120 is a luxury motor yacht based in Athens that can accommodate 12 people. The yacht has six cabins, including a master suite. bit.ly/2Af0oG9
3. 12-person Jade 959 yacht in Cannes, from £37,014 per day. This luxury yacht is based in Cannes and includes six cabins and its own captain. The yacht comes with air-conditioning, several TVs, a gym, Jacuzzi and even 10 sets of diving equipment.
4. 55-metre long Trinity Yacht in the Côte d’Azur, from £37,014 per day. The Trinity Yacht on Click&Boat’s website is available to hire from multiple ports in the Côte d’Azur and can host 12 guests. For travellers both young and young-at-heart, the yacht also comes with two Yamaha Waverunners, one jet-ski, one water-ski, kayaks, fishing equipment and more.
5. 12-person Heesen Yacht in Cannes, from £28,891 per day. The 47-metre Heesen Yacht in Cannes includes a crew of nine people and can welcome up to 12 guests in total. Along with one double VIP room and five other cabins, the luxury yacht includes Wi-Fi, a Jacuzzi, air-conditioning and an inflatable sofa.
6. 12-person Heesen motorboat in the Côte d’Azur, from £25,902 per day. This five-cabined captained yacht can host 12 guests in total and includes two seabobs and a Kawasaki Stand-up Jet Ski, amongst other water sports equipment.
7. 40-metre Princess yacht in the Côte d’Azur, from £22,207 per day. This yacht was refitted in 2018 and comes with a crew of seven people. Ten guests can stay on this yacht, which includes five cabins, two two-person kayaks, and a golf club with floating ground.
8. 10-person Heesen Yacht, from £17,766 per day. Along with an on-board crew of eight people, this yacht in the South of France includes five cabins and its own Jacuzzi.
9. Captain Your Own 8-person mega yacht in Ibiza, from £9,596 per day. This mega yacht in Ibiza is equipped with a 2,200-horse power engine. The boat has four cabins, two living rooms and one outdoor space.
10. Charter a crew or sail a Mangusta 92 motorboat solo, from £7,665 per day. This 28-metre motorboat was recently refitted and includes a spacious interior, four cabins and a large dining room.