Exclusive vine adoption at the Bolney Wine Estate
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to own a vineyard? The vine leasing scheme from Bolney Wine Estate offers you a chance to be part of creating some of the nation’s best wine, and makes a truly great gift.
Your vines will be part of Bolney’s picturesque 18-acre vineyard setting, grown in lush, rich sandstone soil that creates the perfect grapes for the varieties created in the Sussex winery. Chardonnay, Rondo, Dornfelder and Pinot Noir vines are available to lease for one, two or three years.
Bolney Wine Estate are offering this unique opportunity through ‘Cellar Door’ the Bolney Wine Estate members club. As a member of the club, Bolney Wine Estate are offering a number of benefits to enjoy:
– In addition to a delicious bottle of wine in your welcome pack, you’ll receive two beautifully designed glasses to enjoy drinking from.
– Exclusive membership events, including an annual tank tasting where you’ll be among the first to sample the new batch of wine
– Priority allocation so you’ll never miss out on a case of your favourite wine
– Personal wine advisor on call to help you select the best variety for any special occasion, to help you match wines to your favourite meals or to help you plan the drinks for an event
– Special access to a members only area on website where you’ll see the latest events, news and reviews
LEVEL 1 – five vines
1 year £299 / 2 years £599 / 3 years £899
You’ll receive a bottle of Bolney’s award winning Pinot Noir in your welcome pack, and a six-bottle case of Bolney’s finest red, white and rose wines. In addition you’ll be given an exclusive 10% discount on any order.
LEVEL 2 – 10 vines
1 year £399 / 2 years £799 / 3 years £1,199
You’ll receive a bottle of Bolney’s delicious and elegant bubbly in your welcome pack, and a six-bottle mixed case of Bolney’s finest sparkling wines. In addition you’ll be given an exclusive 12.5% discount on any order.
LEVEL 3 – 20 vines
1 year £599 / 2 years £1,199/ 3 years £1,799
You’ll receive a bottle of Bolney’s sensational Blanc de Blancs in your welcome pack, and a mixed case of 12 of Bolney’s finest red, white, rose and sparkling wines. In addition you’ll be given an exclusive 15% discount on any order.
To find out more about The Bolney Wine Estate Cellar Door, visit bolneywineestate.com or call 01444 881 575.
Bolney Wine Estate is one of the longest established English vineyards set in a beautiful Sussex estate. The sandstone soils are some of the best in the country, providing the ideal setting to grow vines. Bolney Wine Estate has a selection of white, red and sparkling wines, which have won some of the wine industry’s most coveted awards. The sparkling wine is produced following the same traditional method as is used to produce Champagne, providing luxurious, flavour-filled wines.