This mouthwatering recipe from fitness guru Joe Wicks and Gousto’s Lean in 15 range is the perfect and easy way to add some low carb eating to your life.
“You’ll get that cheesy tomato pizza goodness by topping British chicken breast with rich tomato sauce and melty mozzarella. Serve it with a creamy dressed side salad,” says Joe.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
1 mozzarella ball (125g)
125g cherry tomatoes
50g baby leaf salad
1 tsp dried oregano
15ml white wine vinegar
32g tomato paste
2 British chicken breast fillets
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 200°C (fan)/ 425°F/ Gas 7. Add the chicken breasts to a baking tray (use tin foil to avoid mess!)
2. Peel and finely chop (or grate) the garlic. Combine the tomato paste, chopped garlic and a pinch of the dried oregano with 1 tbsp [2 tbsp] water and a pinch of salt – this is your pizza sauce.
3. Drain and pat the mozzarella dry with kitchen paper. Tear the drained mozzarella into rough, bite-sized pieces Tear the basil leaves roughly.
4. Spread the pizza sauce over the chicken breasts. Top with the torn mozzarella. Sprinkle over the torn basil leaves
5. Put the tray in the oven for 15-20 min or until the chicken is cooked through (no pink meat!) and the mozzarella is melted and golden.
6. Whilst the chicken is cooking, chop the cherry tomatoes in half. Slice the cucumber finely, and peel and slice the shallot[s] as finely as you can. Then add the chopped cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber and sliced shallot to a large bowl with the baby leaf salad and give it a gentle mix up – this is your mixed salad.
7. Combine the mayonnaise, white wine vinegar and remaining dried oregano with 1 tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper – this is your creamy dressing.
8. Serve the cheesy pizza-topped chicken with the mixed salad to the side. Drizzle the creamy dressing all over the salad. Winner!