General Terms & Conditions
1. Only participants who vote in the LLM Readers’ Travel Awards 2022 will be entered into this prize draw to win the prize, as described in ‘The Prize’ to these terms and conditions below.
2. This prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees of LLM – Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
4. Entries must be submitted before the voting closes at 11.59pm on 06/11/2022. Entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
5. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date. Details of the prize winner can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within one month of the closing date of the prize draw.
6. All entries must be received by 11.59pm on 06/11/2022.
7. The winner will be contacted by 11.59pm on 7/12/2022 and will be required to confirm acceptance of their prize by 11.59pm on 14/12/2022. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize within these deadlines, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
8. The prize excludes flights, transfer to hotel, travel insurance, food and beverage, personal expenditure and incidental costs, other than where mentioned. Where appropriate, it is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they and their guests have a valid passport and to obtain any necessary visas and vaccinations before travelling. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
9. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner and guests may be required to participate in publicity on behalf of the relevant prize provider and the Promoter.
11. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. LLM – Luxury Lifestyle Magazine is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of the prize provider.
14. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: LLM – Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
The Provider: Rixos Premium Magawish Suites and Villas
The prize consists of a five-night, all-inclusive stay at the five-star Rixos Premium Magawish Suites and Villas in Egypt for two people. All food and beverages on the territory of the hotel as well as all room amenities are provided without any extra charge for the guests.
Flights are not included. Valid for reservations until December 2023; reservation dates are upon request. Prize is non-transferrable and valid for up to two guests.
The stay will include:
– Five nights at the Rixos Premium Magawish Suites and Villas in Egypt for two (2) persons.
– An all-inclusive stay – All food and beverages on the territory of the hotel as well as all room amenities are provided without any extra charge for the guests.
– The deadline for entries is 06/11/2022.
– Any item not specified in ‘inclusions’, are not included.
– Dates of stay are subject to availability, blackout dates include holidays, festivals, Christmas and New Year.
– Winner should get confirmation from Rixos of their preferred stay period.
– Travel must be completed by the end of 2023
– No cash alternatives apply.
– Travel insurance and flights are not included.
– Any additional extras not included in the prize must be paid for upon departure at the hotel.