This Luxury Lifestyle Magazine FA Cup Semi-Final Prize Draw (‘Prize Draw’) is brought to you by Club Wembley. The Promoter is Luxury Lifestyle Magazine.
1. This Prize Draw is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. No employees of Club Wembley, the Promoter, the companies or organisations with whom the Prize Draw or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw and their families are entitled to enter this competition.
2. Any entries made by a person who is not entitled to enter this Prize Draw will be disqualified.
3. Persons who are on a football banning order, banned from any sports events or on a list of known football “hooligans” (‘Banned List’) are not allowed to attend the Emirates FA Cup semi-finals. Your entry will be disqualified if you are on any Banned List. If you win a Prize and are not on the Banned List, you agree to only bring guests who are not on any Banned List.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw however to enter, you will need a valid email address.
5. This Prize Draw starts on Tuesday 27th March 2018 and closes at noon on Tuesday April 17th.
6. How to enter: Submit the entry form here.
7. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
8. The Prize:
– Club Wembley premium seating for each winner and one guest each
– FA Cup Semi Final of your choice
– Complimentary champagne reception before the match
– Option of paid catering on the Club Wembley premium concourse
– Complimentary match programme
It does not include any costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions such as travel/transportation, accommodation, food or beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or spending money. Neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
9. You agree that should you win the Prize, you accept and agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
a. The FA’s Ticketing Conditions of Use: https://ticketingcontent.thefa.com/Public/Conditions-of- Issue; and
b. Wembley Stadium Ticket Terms and Conditions and Ground Regulations: http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations
These additional terms and conditions form part of these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. In particular, you acknowledge that whilst at Wembley Stadium, you and your guest must not be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. If you win the Prize, the tickets will be available for collection at Wembley Stadium’s West Ticket Office no earlier than four hours before kick-off (West Ticket Office identified on map above) of the relevant Semi-Final Match (on 21st and 22nd April 2018 respectively). The winner and their guest must show ID to confirm their identity in order to receive the Prize. You agree that you and your guest will not sell, swap or otherwise exchange your tickets.
10. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However, the Promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements and/or Prizes should circumstances change. If for any reason either the Prize Draw or the FA Cup Semi-Final is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may at its sole discretion substitute the Prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
11. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Prize Draw time frame stated above, two tickets to either Chelsea vs Southampton or Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley on Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 April, respectively. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter will be the final judge concerning to all matters relating to this promotion and the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
12. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email by Tuesday 17th April 2018 (3pm). The winner must reply within 24 hours of being notified to claim their prize. If a winner is not contactable during this time or fails to contact the Promoter within 24 hours of the initial winner notification, then the Promoter may reallocate the Prize may be reallocated to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have a shorter time period to respond, but this will be made clear during the reserve winner notification. If you have not won a Prize, you will not receive any notification from the Promoter.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, technical difficulties associated therewith, or for your failure to adequately monitor your email account.
14. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Draw. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Prize Draw, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry from the Prize Draw at any time if they have reason to believe that the entrant is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter and Club Wembley cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, expenses, wasted expenditure, loss or injury (including but not limited to under contract, tort, negligence or statute) suffered by any entrant entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraudulent misstatement.
18. If you are the winner of this Prize Draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Prize Draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
19. This Prize Draw shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.