The Diamond of all beauty treatments: Champagne and caviar at The Park Hyderabad, India
What do you give as a Valentine’s gift for the person who has it all? Well, how about one of the most decadent spa rituals in the world in a city known for its exuberant former rulers?
India’s opulent The Park Hyderabad Hotel is offering up the ultimate pampering session this February, comprising a luxurious five-hour treatment with Diamond Dust Body Polish and a Caviar facial, inclusive of Dom Perignon and a four course dinner.
Sound like sheer bliss? Then read on.
Hyderabad was once ruled by the mighty Mughals, known as being some of the most decadent and wealthy the world has ever seen. The Park Hotels’ flagship hotel, The Park Hyderabad is set to give Valentine’s guests a flavour of the erstwhile extravagance in their signature spa ritual, The Great Mughal.
No body glows better than after The Great Mughal treatment; a five-hour heavenly experience that rekindles your spark with indulgent pampering like never before. Take the five following simple steps to one of the most decadent spa rituals in the world:
1. The treatment begins with a candlelit soak in a Jacuzzi bath, filled with enriching floral scented spring water, a bottle of Dom Perignon, and a platter of aphrodisiac hors d’oeuvres.
2. Your soothed skin is then pampered by a Diamond dust body polish – a combination of fruit extract, vitamin A and diamond powder that smoothes, firms and moisturises the skin.
3. The two indulgent C’s in your life – Chocolate and Caviar – become your body’s best friend: a warm Chocolate Body Wrap uses the active enzymes of Cocoa to tighten pores and maintain your skin’s longevity, while a hydrating, protein rich Caviar Facial leaves your face feeling luminescent and line-free.
4. The experience is heightened with a customised Aromatherapy massage using your pick from 12 different aroma oils, each with their own unique properties. Fear not if you fall asleep, as a short siesta awaits you!
5. Once an appetite has been worked up (hard graft, all this relaxation), Chef conjures up a magical, customised four-course lunch or dinner with wine at the hotel’s Aqua Restaurant.
Should you choose to stay for a while and take in the gems of this beautiful city, you certainly won’t be disappointed. The Park Hyderabad is a 270 room flagship property of The Park Hotels’ boutique collection, and is one of the finest luxury hotels in the city. Its contemporary design derives succor from Hyderabad’s traditional lineage as a historical nerve centre, and a modern day capital of design and production of precious stones and rich textiles, with a breathtaking facade that references jewellery settings and metal reminiscent of the Nizam’s legendary jewellery collection, evoking passion of the by-gone era, and setting the royal ambiance of this Hyderabad hotel.
The Park Hotels are home to some of India’s most inventive restaurants, liveliest bars and nightclubs, award-winning spa and health clubs – and suffice it to say that The Park Hyderabad is up there with the best of them.
So what are you waiting for? You can’t possibly stay on your Valentine’s bad side with a gift experience like this.
The Great Mughal Experience costs 100,000INR / approx. £1,030.
Available at: The Park Hyderabad by The Park Hotels.