General Terms & Conditions
1. Only participants who vote in the Luxury Lifestyle Magazine Readers’ Travel Awards 2019 will be entered into this prize draw to win the prize, as described in ‘The Prize’ to these terms and conditions below.
2. This prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees of Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
4. Entries must be submitted before the voting closes at 11.59pm on 21/08/2019. Entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
5. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date. Details of the prize winner can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within one month of the closing date of the prize draw.
6. All entries must be received by 11.59pm on 21/08/2019.
7. The winner will be contacted by 11.59pm on 24/08/2019 and will be required to confirm acceptance of their prize by 11.59pm on 01/09/2019. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize within these deadlines, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
8. The prize excludes travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure and incidental costs, other than where mentioned. Where appropriate, it is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they and their guests have a valid passport and to obtain any necessary visas and vaccinations before travelling. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
9. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner and guests may be required to participate in publicity on behalf of the relevant prize provider and the Promoter.
11. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. Luxury Lifestyle Magazine is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of the prize provider.
14. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
The Provider: Awei Pila Private Island Resort
The prize consists of a four-night stay at a Beach Front Villa at Awei Pila Private Island Resort for up to two guests. Flights are not included. Valid for reservations for 09 months from October 2019 until May 2020, (closed between June and September – inclusive) available during the above-mentioned period except for the following dates: December 20 to January 5, Myanmar New Year and Chinese New Year. Reservation requests will be accepted at a minimum six weeks prior to arrival; reservation dates are upon request and must be approved by Awei Pila Private Island Resort; prize is non-transferrable and valid for up to two guests.
The stay will include:
– Two-way speedboat transfers (from Kawthaung or Ranong) for two (2) persons.
– Welcome fruit.
– Daily Breakfast from A La Carte Breakfast Menu.
– Daily Set Lunch and Dinner Menu.
– Use of snorkelling equipment, kayak, beach and board games.
– 1-hour spa treatment for two (2) persons.
– 1 Special romantic Seafood BBQ on the beach with bonfire.
– Alcohol, Scuba diving, gratuities and flights, and any item not specified in “inclusions”, are not included.
– Dates of stay are subject to availability.
– Black-out dates apply including December 20 to January 5, Myanmar New Year and Chinese New Year.
– Prize must be booked before October 2019 and travel to be completed by May 2020.
– No cash alternatives apply.
– Travel insurance is not included.
– Any additional extras not included in the prize must be paid for upon departure at the hotel.
– It should be advised that the winners will need to book flights to Kawthaung Airport through Yangon International Airport if they are arriving from Myanmar or overland transfer if they are arriving from Phuket Thailand.