Luxury Lifestyle Media Group Limited. (“we”, “our”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk (“website”, “Luxury Lifestyle Magazine”, “LLM”, “LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk”) is operated and run by Luxury Lifestyle Media Group Limited, which is registered in England and Wales with Company No. 11072576.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Luxury Lifestyle Media Group Limited of 4 Northville Park, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 1AR.
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of the LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk’s services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, competitions, article comments or comment subscription services, we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address or date of birth, depending on the activity.
By submitting your details, you enable LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk to provide you with the services, activities or online content you select/desire.
We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use (see the section on cookies below) which enables us to improve the service we provide.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk (the Website). This includes information provided at the time of registering for our newsletter, posting comments on our articles, or contacting us.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– If you enter one of our competitions, we will keep a copy of the data you submit to us.
– Details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This information is limited to statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that helps us to improve the services and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
– Identify who you are and to access your account information;
– Estimate our audience size and patterns;
– Control how often visitors see similar ads; and
– Track preferences and to improve and update the Services.
Use Of Your Information
We will use your information to provide and personalise our service. We will also use your contact details to communicate our weekly newsletter with you, if you have opted in or entered one of our competitions. We may use your information to send you offers and news about Luxury Lifestyle Media Group Limited products and services. We will never sell your information to third parties without your prior consent. We may contact you by email for these purposes stated above.
If you have subscribed to the LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk newsletter, you will be provided with an unsubscribe link in every mail we send you, which can be used if the mailing does not suit your personal taste or requirements.
We like to hear your views to help us improve our service. From time to time, we may contact you by email. Again, if you do not want to be contacted for this purpose, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
To summarise, we may use information held about you in the following ways:
– To ensure that content from Luxury Lifestyle Magazine is presented in the most effective manner for you, your computer or mobile device.
– To use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you are accessing the website from the UK or not.
– To provide our basic services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (such as signing up for our newsletter or subscribing to our RSS feed).
– To contact you about a comment/submission/suggestion you have made, including any content you provide.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
– We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers or affiliate network partners, but we may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users so they can make decisions on whether advertising with us would be beneficial.
When Will Luxury Lifestyle Magazine Contact Me?
We may contact you in these circumstances:
– In relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver these services to you.
– Where you have opted to receive further correspondence.
– In relation to any contribution you have submitted on the LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk website, leaving reviews or commenting on our articles.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. Likewise, if LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information on LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk.
Offensive Or Inappropriate Content: Disclosure Of Information
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk or engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Luxury Lifestyle Media Group Limited service, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where we reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England and Wales (or the law of Scotland if you live there), Luxury Lifestyle Media Group Limited may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not write down or share this password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How Long Will You Hold My Information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity. If you cancel your registration as a LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk website user and your account is deleted, it will be removed immediately and automatically by the system.
Where you contribute material to LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk, we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Access To Information Held About You
Under the new Data Protection Laws you have the right to request a copy of the personal information LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected at no cost to yourself. You will be required to provide two (2) pieces of approved identification. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
When you sign up to our email newsletter, the personal information that you fill in is saved on our third party email platform MailChimp. It must be pointed out that the information you submit will be transferred to MailChimp servers in the United States. Our email newsletter is emailed using MailChimp software and you will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe by following the link in the email footer. You can also withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never use your email address or other information to provide you with any unsolicited messages or information (unless that is part of the service you are requesting), nor will we share it with or sell, rent or lease it to any third party for such use.
Newsletter Opt-out Process
You can unsubscribe from the LuxuryLifestyleMag.co.uk newsletter at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by following the unsubscribe function in every email.
The Data Protection Officer
Luxury Lifestyle Media Group Limited
4 Northville Park,
Alternatively, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.