1. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The prize draw is not open to employees or agencies of Gtech or Luxury lifestyle magazine or family members or anyone else connected to the prize draw.
3. Entry into the prize draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the prize draw you must enter your details as specified.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your competition entry to us. Only one prize per household or address
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The prize draw closes 3 months after dates specified. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. The prize is as specified. The winners will be chosen at random.
9. The winners will be notified by phone or email.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
11. Gtech retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
12. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Gtech accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Gtech further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other persons computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw.
16. Gtech reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Gtech in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law.
18. The promoter is Gtech.