We’ve teamed up with Winchcombe Farm Holidays to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a two-night stay for up to four guests in their newest lodge Jess’ Tree Bach.
Winchcombe Farm is home to a unique collection of six bespoke holiday homes designed and equipped to offer the very height of luxury. This family-run retreat nestles in an idyllic Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the rolling Warwickshire countryside on the northeast tip of the Cotswolds, and lies beneath the famous landmark battleground of Edgehill.
Guests at Jess’ Tree Bach can make the most of these idyllic surroundings with a private outdoor deck area including a charcoal pizza oven and barbeque as well as table and chairs for al fresco dining. But where better to soak up the scenery than from the private hot tub?
Plus, there’s the added family fun feature of a four-metre tube slide down to a woodland play area below. And a favourite feature of this property is an electric skylight in the main bedroom. Lie back and watch the stars from the comfort of your sumptuous bed. There’s even a telescope provided. Inside, guests can settle down for those cosy nights in with the very latest technology, including a 50” Smart TV, DVD and Wi-Fi speaker.
The fully equipped modern kitchen comes complete with a range of integrated appliances and all the mod-cons you need for a truly relaxing stay, including a dishwasher. And, to get the stay off to the perfect start, there’s a welcome basket waiting on arrival for all guests, including fresh milk, fruit and delicious cake.
Other lodges on site – including Warwickshire’s only treehouse – can sleep between four and nine people and are ideal for everything from a romantic retreat to a base for family and friends’ gatherings and celebrations.
– A two-night stay in Jess’ Tree Bach for up to four guests.
To enter the draw, simply fill in your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and conditions:
– The competition closes at 11.59pm on 30/09/2022.
– Prize is valid for bookings after September 30th until 15th December 2022 for mid-week stays only (Monday to Thursday) excluding school holidays, subject to availability and at the owner’s discretion.
– The prize cannot be exchanged for its monetary value and no correspondence will be entered into. – No travel costs are included to and from the lodge.
– Winchcombe Farm reserves the right to refuse bookings.
– Personal details must be supplied in order for your booking at Winchcombe Farm Holidays to be administered and T&Cs must be adhered to.
Please read the full terms and conditions before entering this competition and fill out the form to enter.
Enter your details below