Following years of investment, culminating in the loving restoration of its 19th century Manor House into a boutique hotel and spa, The Springs Resort and Golf Club in Oxfordshire by Darwin Escapes is ready to welcome guests for a sumptuous stay.
The resort – including a hotel, spa and four new lakeside lodges – is located only 30 minutes from Oxford city centre and is surrounded by rolling countryside, perfectly positioned for city sightseeing relaxing resort activities.
We have teamed up with the golf and spa resort to offer one lucky reader, and a guest, a two-night stay in one of the hotel’s double suites with dinner and breakfast included. The eight suites in the Manor House have each been individually designed to offer guests an intimate, chic and relaxing stay in the heart of Oxfordshire. A range of suite types are available and come with impressive bathrooms and all modern amenities.
Also new to the site is the 1893 Spa, named after the year the Manor House was originally built, and providing a wide range of treatments delivered by fully trained therapists, plus a stunning spa lounge and hydrotherapy pool with underwater ceramic beds.
For foodies, the newly renovated Springs clubhouse is home to The Ridgeway Restaurant, serving a selection of food with intimate lounge and bar areas, and a large terrace overlooking the golf course.
The Springs golf course provides an excellent experience with an 18-hole, par-72 course that tracks the River Thames through 133 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside.
Springs Resort has also unveiled four new two-bedroom Millpond lodges, all of which come with a hot tub and landscaped decking area with beautiful views across the millpond. A further 15 one-bedroom lodges and 27 hotel lodge rooms will be opening in spring 2022 to offer a wide variety of accommodation to guests.
Enter below for your chance to win a two-night stay for two in the relaxing Oxfordshire countryside.
Terms and conditions
– Includes breakfast and 1 dinner for two per stay.
– Prize is based on 2 people sharing 1 double suite for 2 consecutive nights.
– Competition closes on the 31/03/22 at 11.59pm.
– Prize must be booked and taken before 30/09/22.
– Prize is strictly subject to availability, and can be taken outside agreed blackout dates which include, but are not restricted to, bank holidays and school holidays.
– Travel insurance, spending money and travel expenses are not included.
– Covid safety regulations and recommendations apply.
– The winner must be 18 or over and assumes responsibility for the party.
– Alternative dates for the prize package are not available.
– Prize is non-transferable, non-upgradeable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
– Should the accommodation not be available due to a pandemic (or similar), alternative dates for the accommodation within 12 months will be offered at Darwin Escapes’ discretion.
Blackout dates – 15th to 18th April, 29th April to 2nd May, 13th to 15th May (golf competition), 2nd to 5th June, 25th June (golf competition), 26th to 29th August.
Please read the full terms and conditions before entering this competition and fill out the form to enter.
The deadline for entries is at 11.59pm on 31/03/2022.
Enter your details below
The deadline for entries has now closed.