From Day of the Dead inspired cocktails by tequila brand, Cazcabel to blood red Negronis and vodka that’s housed in a statement crystal skull, celebrate Halloween with these devilishly delicious serves.
Crystal Head Vodka’s Haunted Appletini
45ml Crystal Head Onyx Vodka
7.5ml maple Syrup
5ml Harvey Bristol Cream Sherry
A pinch of salt
1. Combine all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice.
2. Stir together until very cold.
3. Pour contents into a frozen Martini or coupe glass and garnish with a cocktail cherry.
Regal Rogue Bold Red Negroni
30ml Regal Rogue Bold Red
30ml LoneWolf Gin
1 orange wedge to garnish
1. Stir all over ice.
2. Strain into a rocks glass and garnish.
The Cotswold Distillery’s Many of Horror
50ml Cotswolds Dry Gin
25ml Cotswolds Triple Sec
25ml Cotswolds Sweet Vermouth
1. Place all ingredients into an ice filled cocktail shaker.
2. Shake and strain into a chilled Martini glass.
Cazcabel Tequila’s Pomegranate Margarita
40ml Cazcabel Reposado Tequila
20ml Parma pomegranate Liqueur
25ml lime juice
Lime wedge to garnish
1. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with lots of ice.
2. Shake well and strain over fresh ice into a rocks glass.