Wake up and smell the coffee: Christmas gifts for coffee lovers
For coffee connoisseurs looking to wake up and smell the coffee on Christmas Day, Seaislandcoffee.com has launched a delicious new range of stellar coffee gifts – perfect for discerning enthusiasts who simply know extraordinary ‘good taste’.
Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Mini Barrel Gift Set – £27 (125g)
Acclaimed as one of the world’s best coffees, Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee is silky smooth and well-balanced with an excellent full body, refined mild taste and sweet flavour.
Boasting a rich and varied history dating back as far as 1740 when it was first shipped to Europe in wooden barrels, Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee is the only coffee still shipped this way. What better way to celebrate than with this mini iconic barrel gift set made from Japanese cedar.
Rare and Tasty – Small Tins with BIG Taste – £41 (3x 50g tins)
This ‘must have’ collection of three of the world’s most rare and unusual beans available in 50g tins – beautifully wrapped and gift boxed.
With the sweet soft aroma of Wild Kopi Luwak coffee, the exquisite taste of premium Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee and the elegant purity of St Helena coffee, this set is designed to introduce coffee lovers to a taste of something exceptional.
Mix and Match – £42 (3x 50g tins)
Why not ‘pick your own’ for a friend or loved one with Sea Island Coffee’s bespoke gift set. Simply choose three different tins from a selection of five gourmet coffees which will be gift boxed and sent directly to the receiver.
The selection includes:
• St Helena South Atlantic Rare Coffee – processed using pure spring water descending from the Island’s Central Ridge peaks, this coffee has a unique, elegant taste that will leave a lasting impression. Winner of two gold star awards.
• Jamaica Blue Mountain – represents all that is finest in the demanding world of the Blue Mountains with its exacting quality standards. Chocolatey undertones balanced by marked raspberry highlights and finish.
• Geisha Panama, The Hartmann Estate – this exceptional Geisha coffee delivers a sweet cup with a honey and jasmine aroma and smooth and creamy body.
• Go ‘wild’ and choose from ‘Any Animal’ selection – from Costa Rica, Brazil and Sumatra, Sea Island Coffee’s wild animal coffee range has been sourced from farms with the highest ethical and environmental standards – working with World Animal Protection to develop an independent standard for wild foraged animal coffee. Choose from Wild Jacu Bird Coffee, Wild Foraged Kopi Luwak Coffee and Wild Bat Coffee.
• Hawaii Kona, an exceptional coffee; the quintessential Kona with a heady aroma with touches of red wine and spices, and a smooth, medium body. Awarded gold at the 2010 Great Taste awards.
Jamaica Blue Mountain Wild Kopi Luwak & Hawaii Kona Coffee Gift Set – £62
This collection includes a selection of three premium coffees: Jamaica Blue Mountain and Hawaii Kona at 125g and Wild Kopi Luwak at 50g. The coffees arrive ground to order, ensuring the highest quality freshness. Beautifully packaged in a luxurious gift box.
Keep it Alive and Subscribe – starting price, £13/month
Treat a friend or loved one to great tasting coffee all year round with Sea Island Coffee’s subscription offering – a perfect opportunity to enjoy a different outstanding coffee from around the world each month selected by Sea Island Coffee’s very own coffee buyer, Clara Malmros (Experts Choice) OR simply specify a preferred coffee of choice (My Choice).
Rare, premium whole beans or pre-ground coffee, a subscription is a great gift for those who want to experiment with different coffee at its freshest. Diamond, Emerald and Sapphire packages are available at different prices starting at £13 a month– recipients will receive 1 x 250g bag each month. Choose a 3 or 6 month fixed term, or indefinite and cancel any time.
Keep up Appearances with a Coffee Keep Cup – staring price, £10.30
Sipping coffee has never tasted so good than with these colourful 12oz keep cups available in both safest food grade plastic and glassware allowing you to appreciate the craft and sensory pleasure of specialty coffee. Great idea for quirky stocking fillers!
All gifts are available exclusively at seaislandcoffee.com – merchants of extraordinary gourmet coffees sourced from some of the finest and exclusive coffee growing regions in the world.