Win a luxury holiday in Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago worth over £3k
Voting in the 2019 Luxury Lifestyle Magazine Readers’ Travel Awards (in partnership with Blue Bay Travel) is now open, giving you the opportunity to reward those operators and destinations that continue to surpass your expectations.
And because we recognise you need to invest time and energy to make these awards what they are, as a reward for your efforts we are delighted to offer you the chance to win a four-night night stay at the luxurious Awei Pila Private Island Resort in Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago, worth just over £3k.
Having opened its doors in December 2018, the new exotic private resort, owned by the Yangon-based Memories Group, is a magical destination in the Mergui Archipelago which can accommodate all your desires and more. With a beautifully exclusive setting in the far south coast of Myanmar, this getaway will introduce you to a whole new world.
Experiencing the wonders of an untouched destination, you’ll be able to explore the majesty of Mergui as the resort transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary, allowing you to be free to reconnect with yourself.
Rivalling the Maldives, this resort, which is located only eighty kilometres from the shoreline of Kawthaung, on the northernmost point of Pila Island, is set on an idyllic beach surrounded by a forest, offering guests spectacular views out to the Andaman Sea. Here you will experience the meaning of tranquillity as you disconnect in order to reconnect. Replace the deafening noise of the city with the therapeutic sounds of the sea and the humming songs of the natural wildlife.
Visiting this exquisite location in the eastern Indian Ocean is a magical experience, as the legend of Pila island tells the mythological tale of a flood which broke the great islands into eight-hundred, mostly uninhabited, limestone and granite islands; Pila becoming one of its most enchanting treasures.
The newly constructed exclusive resort of Awei Pila features 24 air-conditioned tented villas; all perfectly situated on the idyllic white-sand beaches.
How to enter
Follow this link to tell us about your favourite travel companies and destinations – and to enter the draw for this amazing prize. You will need to leave your name, telephone number and a valid email address. See here for full terms and conditions.
Full details of this prize
The prize consists of a four-night stay at a Beach Front Villa at Awei Pila Private Island Resort for up to two guests. Flights are not included. Valid for reservations for 09 months from October 2019 until May 2020, (closed between June and September – inclusive) available during the above-mentioned period except for the following dates: December 20 to January 5, Myanmar New Year and Chinese New Year. Reservation requests will be accepted at a minimum six weeks prior to arrival; reservation dates are upon request and must be approved by Awei Pila Private Island Resort; prize is non-transferrable and valid for up to two guests.
The stay will include:
– Two-way speedboat transfers (from Kawthaung or Ranong) for two (2) persons.
– Welcome fruit.
– Daily Breakfast from A La Carte Breakfast Menu.
– Daily Set Lunch and Dinner Menu.
– Use of snorkelling equipment, kayak, beach and board games.
– 1-hour spa treatment for two (2) persons.
– 1 Special romantic Seafood BBQ on the beach with bonfire.
– Alcohol, Scuba diving, gratuities and flights, and any item not specified in “inclusions”, are not included.
– Dates of stay are subject to availability.
– Black-out dates apply including December 20 to January 5, Myanmar New Year and Chinese New Year.
– Prize must be booked before October 2019 and travel to be completed by May 2020.
– No cash alternatives apply.
– Travel insurance is not included.
– Any additional extras not included in the prize must be paid for upon departure at the hotel.
– It should be advised that the winners will need to book flights to Kawthaung Airport through Yangon International Airport if they are arriving from Myanmar or overland transfer if they are arriving from Phuket Thailand.
Terms and conditions
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CLICK HERE TO VOTE IN OUR LUXURY TRAVEL AWARDS AND HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN THIS AMAZING PRIZE.